6.16.2012

Half-Way…

I have made it half-way through the IGNITE 8 Day Challenge.  I have felt overall really good.  I miss cereal, fruit, bread and chocolate, but have not really missed Diet drinks or junk food as much as I thought I would!!!  One of my biggest weaknesses is eating when I am really not even hungry…as comfort or socially, to feel apart…when my family made microwave popcorn (locally you can only buy the high calorie, greasy kind), when Emme wanted to share an apple (during this challenge you should not eat fruit…glad that is only for a few more days!!!), after making a fabulous cinnamon cake for the family (I really wanted to help them enjoy that!!!), chips at a picnic and my favorite burger at Fridays.  I know that I can occasionally enjoy all of these things, but I have really feel good recognizing how I can control food and not vise-versa!!!

No comments: