9.01.2012

Life in the Midst of Paint

FACEBOOK STATUS:  Painted kitchen. Washed curtains. Curtains shrunk!!!  My perfectionist self wants to go to IKEA {at least an hour away} buy new material, sew {of course not me!!!} and hang again. My lazy self wants to just learn to love too short curtains...maybe it will become the new style???  Another dumb thing I did...wanted to remove all the remodeling gunk from the broom...boiled water...submerged bristles...watched bristles melt...threw broom in the trash!!! :-)

QUIET TIME:  Seek Me with your whole being.  I desire to be found by you and I orchestrate the events of your life with that purpose in mind.  When things go well and you are blessed, you can feel Me smiling on you.  When you encounter rough patches along your journey, trust that My Light is still shining upon you.  My reasons for allowing these adversities may be shrouded in mystery, but My continual Presence with you is an absolute promise.  Seek Me in good times; seek Me in bad.  You will find me watching over you all the time.

K-LOVE DJ just quote Hudson Taylor, ““I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God: first, it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done.”  I pray that this remodeling project is a “great work of God” and soon will be DONE!!!

No comments: