9.14.2012

The Final Birthday Celebration…

My Birthday seems to not even last a full 24 hours, but the kid’s celebrations seem to never end!!!  As with every celebration, I attempt to decorate cupcakes…and every attempt ends in some sort of disaster!!!  Today, everything was going perfectly…36 cupcakes mixed, poured, baked…but after removing the last batch from the oven, I forgot to remove them from the pan…and so the bottoms stuck.  I tried to redeem the tops with piped frosting, but the bag busted and I was once again covered in frosting!!!

IMG_2457

I did manage a few presentable ones and just rejoiced that I married a man with the philosophy…I don’t care what it looks like, I only care what it tastes like!!!

IMG_2453

I decided to just dip the strawberry batch in frosting, which was a million times easier!!!

IMG_2455

Gideon’s Class…

IMG_2519

The 3 Birthday Kids…

IMG_2513

Fun games…lots of laughter…great memories!!!

IMG_2479IMG_2478IMG_2481IMG_2482IMG_2483IMG_2485IMG_2458

A fun day ended on a sad note, when once again the kids had to say good-bye to another friend…by far the worst part of our lives overseas…someone is always saying good-bye!!!

IMG_2477

No comments: