3.03.2013

W-E-L-C-O-M-E!!!

Since many of you will never get to make to long journey to Russia, I wanted to welcome you to our home via our blog!!!  We have now lived at this address for 18 months.  It is our first apartment that seems to have a sense of permanence and a reflection of us.  All of our previous residences {9 in all} have either been temporary or a landlord which implied restrictions and lack of ownership.  I have not been able to paint a wall yellow, a desire to invest in curtains, create a photo mural resulting in a million nail holes.  I have fallen in love with our 800 square feet and always have running lists of improvements, purchases, changes, wishes.  Over Christmas Vacation, I marked lots off my Wish List and here are a few of the improvements.

IMG_4883IMG_4880IMG_4878IMG_4879IMG_4882

No comments: