5.30.2013

Lesson Learned!!!

I always answer the door. I like people, like to talk, and even like visitors. Tonight our door bell rang at 10pm...so I answered it. Did I look through the peep hole? No! If I would have, would I have still answered the door? Yes! It was a guy wanting to talk to our neighbor. I asked why he did not ring their door bell? He said that it was broke and asked me to knock. He did not answer, so I said I am sorry is not home and went to shut the door. The guy blocked the door and said, "He is home and you will get him!" Thankfully Keith was home and I started yelling for Keith and both Keith and the neighbor came out. The neighbor (who is a police officer) got in a huge fight with this guy and now I feel terrible!!! Not to mention...I will no longer be answering the door to unknown guests!!!

No comments: