12.20.2013

O-O-P-S!!!

Christmas Vaca Day 2 did not go as planned, but was fun nonetheless!!! When trying to rent a car, discovered my drivers license expired in MARCH!!! To renew my license would have require a trip to the Department of Safety and then to a Department of Motor Vehicles…which may have taken more than the day I had to spend in Oklahoma!!!  There were no flights available {and even if there were, I am sure would have emptied my shopping allowance!} since today is the busiest travel day of the year.

I am so thankful that Donna Monter not only rescued me from the Airport and a very long, potentially miserable bus ride, but has made me apart of their family road trip to Arizona and will drop me off in NM!!!

I still managed pampering with Tina Pester and a trip to Wal-Mart!!! Had a great chat with my mentor and rejoiced over great news. Bummed I did not get to see my brother or sister, but am so thankful to be in a warm car headed to Granny's!!!

IMG_2478

No comments: