5.11.2014

My Mom…

scan0006

19 years have past, almost half of my life, since I have been able to share life or make memories with my mom.  She was a great example of dedication, sacrifice, perseverance and love.  I wish could have argued over Wedding details…she could have advised me on parenting dilemmas…encouraged me when it felt like I could do nothing right.  I wish she could have held Gideon…watched Emme take her first steps…been there for the little things that seemed so big.  I wish she could have know what a great husband I would marry or meet the great kids that call me mom.  I wish I could tell her she did a great job showing me love and teaching me how to love.  I hope she knew how much I love her…how thankful I am for the sacrifices she made for me…how lucky I am to be able to call her mom.

No comments: