10.09.2014

James Mercy Triumphs…

I am laughing {and crying}. God is simply amazing. There is so much to the story I am living and God's hand is so clearly in the midst of it all organizing even the smallest details. Last year, I had hit a hard place and just wanted to really focus on the Lord. I picked up James Mercy Triumphs, read a few pages and then decided on studying the book of Gideon. It was a perfect choice and taught me so much in the midst of a really difficult time.

Tonight, I have reached another “bump in the road” and decided to begin another intensive book study. As I read the introduction {again} to James Mercy Triumphs, amidst the tears, I totally burst out laughing. The second paragraph says, “I love the uncertainty of what is ahead as long as I am in the security of God's hands.” Then in bold says, “Have the courage to live under strain and pain to be a part of a better story. A larger story. Don't wimp out.” I feel like Beth Moore has entered my living room, pulled up a chair and just gave the encouragement I need. I look forward to seeing what the future holds, but rest and rejoice in the fact the God holds the future in His hand. God is simply amazing.

No comments: