10.25.2015

A New Blog!!!

15 months ago we had an idea.  We have fallen in love with Saint Pete and want to share the beautiful faces, spectacular sites, fun finds and amazing discoveries with the rest of the World!

2 months ago…we purchased a domain. 

After realizing creating a blog from scratch was not as easy as I thought, I began exploring WordPress themes.  75 themes later, I realized I was not as smart as I had thought.  Divi, a code-free, drag and drop page builder, convinced me I could create a gorgeous blog in minutes for only $69!  12 hours later, I realized they lied!  Obsessing about every detail has reaffirmed, I am totally OCD!

What a huge, super exciting experience!

Our first interview was with Diana, a Rubik’s Cube master!  Check-out our new blog and read about Diana {http://facesandplacesinstpete.com/}.

Christmas 2014-001_MG_9105_MG_9110_MG_9120_MG_9126_MG_9216

Diana introduced us to Roman, a World record holder for solving the Rubik’s Cube blindfolded!

_MG_9139_MG_9168

Please pray that God would use this new adventure to bring new people into our lives and use every encounter to bring glory to Himself! 

No comments: