3.21.2007

An Interview with The 4 Sullivans

Have you every wondered what life is like in Russia? What we do for fun besides watching the ABCs on DVD (HAHA!)? If you have a question, now is the time to ask! You just need to leave us a question in the comments. Anything within reason for any of the 4 Sullivans! What do you want to know about us that you don't know already know?

We will post answers throughout the week.


*This fun blog idea originated with Susie at www.susiepie.com. Thanks Susie for such a fun idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie, I really enjoyed looking through your blog tonight! I especially loved seeing Gideon and ME and how they are growing and your very neat and attractive home.....so cute. Thank you for posting those pics. I am in S. C. for a week helping Amy.....you are on my heart and I miss you. Congratulations on 7 years of married bliss. Much love, Anne

Anonymous said...

I enjoy visiting your blog now & then. I see you have many more dots on the map today than yesterday!
I have 3 questions.
1. What has been the hardest part of living in Russia? (Besides someone telling you that your language stills need more work. Don't let it discourage you - it takes a long time to change a southwestern accent to the accent of another language even though you may know the vocabulary. :-)
2. What is your funniest learning/practicing the language story?
3. What has been the most delightful thing that you've experienced in Russia?
I could ask dozens more!
You remain in our prayers.