8.15.2007

Another Accomplishment!


This summer has been the summer of accomplishments!

ME is doing fabulous in Potty Training 201 and has had no accidents in a week!!! As I write this post, she is probably opening the flood gates all over our couch!!!

Gideon has also been inspired to work on his driving skills and is doing a great job. Both ME and Gideon like to give mommy driving advice!

I (Kristie) have been driving without incident, traffic violation or injury to passengers or our car for 3 weeks. I also made totally delicious cinnamon rolls and have now successfully given our blog a new look. I have wanted to do this since the new year, but fear of making an terrible error and painlessly waiting for help from professionals...that I guess are too busy or not interested...has forced me to spend hours on the Internet researching the necessary step to Blog Improvement 101 and has lead to our very simple, but fun and totally FREE new look!

Let us know what you think...taking in to account that I am incredibly sensitive and have invested many hours in our new design! But, I would love to hear what you think and will try to not burst into tears creating a flood on our key board, short circuiting our computer and costing us thousands of $$$s buying a new computer...not to mention I would be without Internet for weeks and possibly even months! But, please tell us what you think...no comments at all will also cause me great stress trying to figure out if you hate it and are just being nice and not saying anything!!! PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

5 comments:

A and O said...

Nice change. The heading personalizes it quite well. MAYBE someday I'll have the time and motivation to make ours more involved too but right now I have way more important things to focus on. :) Anyway, relax. I think it's a nice change. No wonder you and my other half get along so well. ;)

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB, KRISTIE!

Anonymous said...

SECOND COMMENT FOR THE DAY. THIS IS
GREAT. WISH I COULD DO STUFF LIKE
THAT. LOVE YA

GUESS WHO

Anonymous said...

I have been lurking for a while and wanted to let you know I think the new look is great! It was such a nice surprise to visit today and see a whole new blog. Nice work. :)

Beth in MA

The 4 Sullivans said...

Aaron, Granny and Beth...
You guys are so sweet!!! Thanks for your kind comments!!! I love you guys!