8.11.2007

Company and Cobbler


Ruslan, Zhenya, and Iliya

Sam and Nigora with Gideon and ME

The last of our company just left and I am feeling miserable after eating ALL of the Cherry Cobbler leftovers. We had Brunswick Stew, Pigs-in –a-Blanket, Salad and Cherry Cobbler Ala mode twice today! Keith had a group of guys over for lunch and Nigora and Sam, our new friends from Tajikistan, were our dinner guests. Sooo, after everyone had left, I surrendered to the cries of the leftover Cherry Cobbler (not enough to save, too much to throw out, but way too much to eat at 9 pm---or anytime in your life! Lesson learned…it was enough to save or throw out…just not eat!!!) and ate every last bite…then felt absolutely miserable…like I needed to go run, walk, or even crawl to work-off all the buttery, calorie laden, totally delicious cobbler I so willing shoved in my mouth, but I never want to leave the comfort of my couch and I am too full to even move!

No comments: