8.10.2007

Daniel's 4th Birthday

Today was my first adventure driving out of town! I am becoming a pro and may even consider becoming a Taxi Driver!!! I can not believe that I have lived in Russia for over 5 years and never wanted to learn to drive!!! I love the freedom and the ability to stop by a store...instead of having to wait for a bus and then walk to the store...or call a taxi :-)!!!!
I took Gideon, ME, Tonya (my friend) and her mom, Anna to a "resort" where her family is staying. The weather was gorgeous and we all had a blast!
Grandma Anna (who stripped down to her "unmentionables" to sunbath while we were all out on the row boats HAHA!!!), Tonya and Daniel
Gideon on a totally ancient tricycle that he loved so much he wanted to take home!!! He has a very nice bike at home he never rides---maybe he is just fond of antiques!!!
Gideon & ME zooming around the park. Great fun until ME feel but didn't let go and Gideon drug her around for a bit, while everyone is screaming "STOP!!!" Thankfully, it looked worse than it actually was...maybe I should invest in more super glue!

Our Row Boat Adventure...
OK, who really thinks these life jackets are going to save the kids?!?




HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY, DANIEL!!!
The Birthday cake was so yummy, I had 4 pieces!!!

No comments: