10.27.2007

Treasures...

I know that things are not important, but we all have earthly treasures. I love our family pictures and the many fond memories they contain~they are priceless to me!


I also love my small collection of quilts...the last quilt done by my mom (the navy and burgundy Log Cabin design), the Flower Pot design and the Patchwork design each completed by my grandmothers`also priceless!


On of my very worldly "treasures" is our TV, VCR and DVD (I know this is so terrible). Since living in Russia, we have collected many DVDs and love all the VCR tapes Keith's parents have so generously spent hour (and hours!!!) recording. One of my favorite things to do is curl up and watch TV!!! Let's just say this treasure is not priceless :-).

“Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be. Mt 9:19-21

No comments: