3.26.2008

Exhausted...

One more week, 7 more days, 168 more hours, 10,080 more minutes and about 1,000,000 more things to do until we are "relaxing" on our first of 3 flights and at least 21 hours of togetherness, waiting and airport adventures!!! Final destination---Granny's!!!

How do you pack for a 4 month long trip??? Keith's sage advice, "All you need to take are 2 outfits, then you can wear one and wash one!" And then burn them after the 4 months are over!

Why do I even care if our apartment is spotless before we leave...I am sure after 4 months, it won't be!!!

How many times must a mom be required to answer the same question, "Is it Granny Day yet?" "No not yet, but SOON!!!"

A rare, but priceless moment, which we pray will happen lots on our flights!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS WHEN YOIU SAY, "AREN'T I LUCKY"!!

Leslie D. said...

cute picture!

Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am a lurker and LOVE your blog. I hope you guys have a safe trip. I hope you will still blog while you are in the states.