3.28.2008

TGIF!!!


ME is on candy restriction :-). She asked for candy and I told her she must finish her dinner (OK, so dinner was a bowl of cereal...but it has at least 10 vitamins, many minerals and is a vital part of your day!!!). A few minutes later, she came to tell me that she had finished her cereal and the bowl was in the hallway (which is at least next the the kitchen sink!). The empty cereal bowl was right next to the bucket she dumped her cereal into! This is a picture of her pouting!!!

I love my MP3 player! I am listening to music, while the kids watch cartoons. We are in the same room, but I don't have to listen to them fight, whine, complain or ask me the same question a million times..."Yes, we are going to Granny's SOON!!!"

Is 8:00 to early for us to all go to bed on a Friday night?!?

No comments: