3.31.2008

When It Rains It Pours!!!

and then begins to leak!!!

At 12 AM, I finally went to the bathroom to get a Tylenol PM, so I could get some sleep. When I stepped on the rug, my foot was covered in water! My first thought: Gideon, so needs a lesson in how to aim!!! It is not terribly unusual for me to find small puddles of yellow liquid in our bathroom, but this time our whole floor was covered! I debated for a total of 60 seconds on whether or notto wake Keith up. My conclusion...I handle the little puddles, he needs to take care of the big ones!!! When he finally arose, he discovered the yellow puddle was not ours originally, but the up stairs neighbors!!! Y-U-C-K!!! Please pray that this problem will be rectified this morning, since we are leaving for Moscow TODAY! The thought of a non-family member's yellow liquid flowing down our walls and remaining there for 4 months unattended is more than I can bear!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

P U!!!!!!!!!