6.15.2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to the World's Greatest Dads!!!

Dad, I am so sorry that I could not spend today with you!!! You are such a wonderful man, great friend and fabulous dad and Grandpa! You have always been there to give me advise, wisdom and encouragement and have been a wonderful example of hard work and determination. Thank you for always being there!!! I love you!!!

Keith is in California at a Conference and is missing out on one of the few days he gets to be the center of our attention! We miss you Keith, but hope you are having a tremendous time!!!

Finally, Otis! The kids and I are spending Father's Day with "Grumpy Grampy"...who instead of getting pampered got to watch the kiddos and make lunch, while I was at Church and Granny got sick! I am so sorry Otis! I hope you had a great day anyways!!!

We love you guys!!! You truly are great men, fathers and friends!!!

No comments: