11.28.2008

Black Friday Continues...

I never go shopping...really, never!!! I occasionally splurg and by groceries at Target so I can treat my self to sushi and other fun Market Farms treats, but shop...never. So, after my orientation to Black Friday at Wal-Wart, I came home, collected my thoughts, scanned the sale ads...again and hit the road. I made a mistake, however, I invited Keith and agreed to let Gid come along. Keith wanted to go to JCPennys and look for jeans. I felt his blood pressure rise and tension permeated the air as we walked into the door and saw the masses lined up at the cash register. He went straight to the Levis, complained about the price and was ready to leave. I preserved, suggested some other jeans, listened to his complaints and walked away. We did get Gid an even beeter coat (a 4-in-1 that will actual keep him warm, dry and is orange) for only $23...which will require an additional trip to Wal-Mart, but I love Wal-Mart and have several things to return.

Once we finished at JCPennys, I dropped off the my excess baggage (Keith and Gid) and worked my way through the flyers. I loved Hobby Lobby and was to get lots of Christmas necessities and one of the best buys of the day was a 64 count box of crayola crayons for $1!!!

Now I am completely exhausted, but off to our friends to do Boot Camp with the girls, while her sweet husband watches all the kids!!!

No comments: