11.28.2008

Black Friday Tragedy...


I was totally joking yesterday as I titled my post "I Survived Black Friday"...there were crowds, chaos and I did even get yelled at, but I never doubted surviving!!! I can not believe that 3 people did die yesterday...of course, lots of people die everyday, but not while shopping!!!

Two people were shot to death at a California Toys-R-Us...A SHOOT-OUT AT A TOY STORE!!! And the Wal-Wart door greeter in New York was trampled to death...people stepped over and on this employee and others trying to come to his rescue, including Police Officers trying to preform CPR and a woman who is eight months pregnant...then the shoppers complained and refused to leave when Wal-Mart closed due to this horrible tragedy. I love a good bargain, but this is terrible!!!

No comments: