11.21.2008

Exercise...



I love reading exercise magazines, watching The Biggest Loser and dreaming of running in a race (with out literally dieing), but honestly I am sooo lazy, have very little motivation and no tolerance for pain. I like the idea of being in shape and full of energy, but wonder if my dream will ever become a reality. Keith and I went to a class this morning called Boot Camp. I walked more than ran, stood more than squatted and the entire time was wondering when my heart would leap right out of my chest!!! I am off to reward my pathetic attempt at exercising and drown my sorrows in a bowl of ice cream!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

HEy girl! I was checking out mugs for our fitness annual Christmas mug exchange at church and I cam a cross a mug that said - "Exercise is the poor person's plastic surgery!" I so wanted to buy it but decided to go a less expensive route instead of ordering it online. Hope you are doing well. Are you still at the same phone number? I really would love to talk with you and catch up. love you girl!