11.20.2008

A Mouse WAS In The House


Last night, when we returned home from Church...tired, whiny and hungry....ME started screaming. OK, she was already whining so much, her screams didn't really startle me, until Keith said, "There's a mouse!" Of course, I didn't believe him, until ME jumped up on the chair (screaming even louder), Keith grabbed the broom and Gideon started asking questions. I said, "Can you please wait until I have made my PBJ?" We have learned that mice are fond of peanut butter and I didn't want to have to share my sandwich!!!

This afternoon, after the third trip to Wal-Mart, Keith is victorious and is going after the rest of the family who reside in the attic!!! To see pictures, which I refuse to post pictures of our dead, unwanted house guest, may it rest in peace, please see Keith's Facebook page...for those of you who still do not have a Facebook account, this is not a reason to get one!!!

No comments: