11.22.2008

Phillips Family Thanksgiving...

Today, we celebrated Thanksgiving with my parents. It was a great day...just seeing my dad brings a smile to my face!!! Barbara worked hard cooking and I worked hard eating...we make a great team!!! Seriously, she made a fabulous ham (I had 4 pieces before lunch was even served, 2 servings at lunch and ham sandwiches for dinner!!!), all the trimmings and delicious pies!!!

To my totally sweet Russian teammates and dearest friends...I wish you could have been here to share the pie...I thought of each of you and the many Thanksgivings we have shared as I stuffed my face!!! I love you guys!!!

ME anxiously waiting for FOOD!!!

Fun times and fabulous memories!!!

And of course a trip to Grandpa and Grandma's would not be complete without fishing...no matter how cold it is!!!


Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for an unforgettable day!!!

No comments: