11.25.2008

Thanksgiving Day Warning...


I just discovered the most horrible news...I would advice you to stop reading!!!

OK, just remember I told you that you should not read any further, but since you insist...


Did you know that the average person consumes 3,000-4,000 calories on Thanksgiving Day!?!? That is so horrible...especially since by the time Thanksgiving officially arrives, I will have already celebrated 3 other times!!!

It gets worse...there are approximately 229 grams of fat in the usual Thanksgiving meal (the recommended daily intake is 44-77 grams!!!). And if all of that was not bad enough, you will have to run 39 miles or do 6 hours of high impact aerobics to burn off all of those calories!!!

We hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving anyways!!! We are headed to New Mexico tonight after Gideon's basketball practice and I have packed lost of stretchy pants to accommodate all of the extra calories and my burnt belly!!!

2 comments:

Jill Willeke said...

you crack me up!!! thanks for the laughs. Love you and thanks for the call.

Leslie D. said...

No wonder I am always so sleepy after eating a turkey dinner! Thats a lot of fat!