3.30.2009

Exercise & Goals...

I consider myself a goal oriented person. I like to make a list and mark off my accomplishments. I also try to be healthy and make wise choices in regards to my eating habits. However, I have some how I have failed. I have not worked out in 3 months and the scale continues to increase...I even asked Granny if her scale was broken!!! In addition to being a complete slacker when it comes to exercise, I have been a slacker PIG! I gained a pound a day over Spring Break (thanks Granny!!!) and can barely zip up my jeans!!!

Sooo, now that we have recovered from the stomach bug, which originally derailed me...over 2 1/2 months ago and have settled in our darling apartment...I have absolutely no other excuse not to exercise! I met a friend at the gym for Boot Camp. I had 911 on stand by, but managed to make it through the class (OK, I did not do all the spirits and probably only half of the crunches) without needing to be carried away in the ambulance...that was a huge accomplishment!!! I made it home and was standing in the kitchen stuffing my face, when I got sooo nausiated, I threw up...it was sooo weird! I did not even feel sick and feel totally fine now...I guess, I should just rejoice at the additional calories lost!!!

1 comment:

Jill Willeke said...

you absolutely crack me up.