4.01.2009

I Am Old!!!

I did not say that I am getting old...I am old. I am officially old!!! I have been contributing to the hair color industry for over 16 years!!! I discovered my first gray hair when I was only 21!!! I have been purchasing wrinkle cream ever since my laugh lines turned to crow's feet and age spots are as abundant as freckles on my hands and face. I have experienced sooo many birthdays, that my family has to do clever little things like number candles or a cupcake with one lonely candle representing the many years of my life...to keep the Fire Department from needing to intervene. I need a nap or major doses caffeine to keep up with the kids and make it through the day.

However, I have never really felt old...until today!!! I went to a Curcuit Class, even though I am still recovering from Monday's class. I was so sore, tired and weak, I thought I was going to get a hernea just carring my weights to my step. I slept through the ab portion of the workout and by the end of class, I thought ME was going to have to drive us home!!!

What happen to the days of abundant energy, running wild and free all day? Now, I need a nap after my morning cup of coffee!!!

1 comment:

Mel and Nancy Skinner said...

Take heart, it only gets worse! That is, unless you are better at staying in shape than I am....