3.25.2009

Gideon...

OK, I know that 2 consecutive emails about Gideon could be viewed as bragging, but I AM SOOO PROUD and I HAD TO MAKE THIS KNOWN!!! The phone rang this morning and I had a moment of panic when I saw that it was the school. It was his ESL teacher calling to tell me that she had retested him and the results were INCREDIBLE!!! She said that he has made amazing progress and is READING PHRASES...R-E-A-D-I-N-G!!! I am sooo thrilled and thankful...OK, AND PROUD!!!

To keep me humble...this is Gideon's School picture...I am not sure why they take Fall pics and Spring pics, unless they are trying to boost the economy...but what is up with his hair?!? The top is doing something I have never seen it do before...and now we can remember it forever!!!

We love you Gid and are sooo PROUD OF YOU!!!

6 comments:

Cutlerama said...

You have every right to brag!!! Gid is just showing off God's work in him.
PTL!!!

Deanna said...

Way to go Gideon! We are so excited to see God answering the prayers we have been lifting up for you guys! I can't wait to see what God does next in your lives.

Leslie D. said...

Good job Gideon! Keep it up:)

Anonymous said...

GRANNY IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GRANNY IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GRANNY IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!