3.24.2009

ME-isms

Going through Hereford, Texas..."I don't like the smell in the car!"
Neither did I!!!

Tonight, ME asked where daddy was.
I said that he went to run errands.
ME said, "But, I wanted to go to Aaron's!!!"
I want to go visit Aaron, Bri and the rest of the Scotts too!!!

Bed Time...
Tonight, I told the kids it was time to go to bed...after lots of TV and way to much silliness! I said that there was to be no more talking. Then I hear ME singing, "The wheels on the bus go round and round..."
ME I said no more talking!
But Mommy, I am not talking, I am singing!
ME, please stop singing then.
But Mommy, the wheels on the bus go round and round and it is my favorite song.
Well, please sing it to yourself.
Once again ME starts singing.
ME, I said no more singing...sing in your head.
But Mommy, I was singing to myself and the wheels don't go round and round in my head, but on the bus!
That is right, but you need to stop talking and singing and go to sleep.
Mommy, just one more thing...turn your head the other way...I don't want your breath on me!

No comments: