4.30.2009

Star Student!!!


Gideon was selected as Star Student again this month!!! I am sooo proud of his progress, his love for school and great friendships he is making!!! I am, however, totally bummed that my boss, who is also my husband, would not cover for me, so that I could attend the assembly and celebrate with Gideon. I even made special dinners EVERY NIGHT THIS WEEK and homemade blueberry muffins to try to change his mind!!! Well, let just say, I hope he enjoys leftovers for the rest of the week!!! ;-)

Gid, I am sooo proud of your hard work, great attitude and your desire, love and commitment to learning. You are a great and very special boy!!! I love you very much!!!

2 comments:

GRANNY said...

I AM ALSO SOOOO PROUD OF YOU GID!!!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU

Scotts said...

We are so proud of you Gideon!
Can't wait to see you this summer!
Jaden, Jera, Jaebri, Aaron, Brienna