4.29.2009

A New Love...


Over the last year, I have developed a love for Diet Dr. Pepper. I do not know why, since I have never really been fond of carbonated drinks before. I lived the last 30 some years never really drinking soda. I have wondered why people would waste money to ingest unhealthy chemicals. But, some how I have become and addict. I loved when the clock would strike 2 and I could get a half-priced Diet Dr. Pepper with any array of fun flavors. Then, I discovered that 7~11 has $0.75 drinks 24/7. But, I don't love just plain Diet Dr. Pepper. I love Diet Dr. Pepper with fun flavors...which some 7~11s have!!! You can add cherry, lime or vanilla!!! It has taken me several attempts to perfect my addiction. My first attempt lacked flavor. My second attempt, I went a little over board. My third attempt, I put the flavor in first, thinking I was about to taste a little bit of heave...took a huge gulp of pure flavor...no Diet Dr. Pepper...pure flavor...GAG!!! Not only did I get a huge sugar rush and a totally disgusting mix of flavor, I ruined my perfect ratio of flavor to DDP. Sooo, the perfect mix~one shot of cherry, one shot of vanilla AND one shot of lime!!! Life is a grand adventure!!!

No comments: