6.01.2009

Good~Bye Miss Cook!!!

I am absolutely full of emotions today!!! Not only is it officially the last day of Kindergarten, the end of a difficult year~both academically and emotionally, we had to say good~bye to Miss Cook~who we absolutely adored...the day began on such a horrible note and included a visit from Aunt Flow!!!

I know that food should not be used for comfort and this past weekend, I was even accused of having an eating disorder (Seriously!!!), but I could not help it!!! I sooo thoroughly enjoyed drowning my sorrows in an entire pan of jello salad, followed by a huge candy bar and washed down with an enormous Cherry-Vanilla Diet Dr Pepper from Sonic...I am now curled up in bed with Gid celebrating the day with a movie!!! Who cares if we ever go swimming or for that matter ever leave the house!!!

Our last moments of waiting together for Gideon.

Good~bye Miss Cook!!! We love and appreciate you sooo much!!!

Good~bye classmates and future First Graders!!!

Hello summer!

No comments: