12.03.2009

Nothing But Honesty…

You know you are a Blog Addict, when the first thing you think about in a situation is…this is going to make a fantastic post!!!  Last night, our Bible Study was canceled and for some strange reason, I went to the gym…which is weird and rare in the first place, since I never work-out at night.  I wanted to try Zumba, a new class with a darling teacher, only offered on Wednesday nights.  You must first know, however, I can not dance!  Even though I occasionally watch Dancing With The Stars, I would never be a contestant on So You Think You Can Dance!!!  I skipped most of the dance classes my mother enrolled me in…seriously, she would drop me off and after she left, I would run across the street to visit my friend! 

I do like to dance.  I dream of one day actually having rhythm and a body that will do what I want it to.  I have even participated in choreographed dance events.  I was on the Drill Team…I know it is shocking, but I have the pictures to prove it!!!  I used to love to go Country Western or Swing Dancing with friends.  But, I can not dance…especially without a partner!

So, I arrive at Zumba…10 minutes late…and spend the first 5 minutes pressed up against the wall trying my best to not be noticed.  The next 5 minutes, I spend thinking…she has got to be kidding!!!  I can not do that!!!  After I recover from the initial shock and people begin to notice the weird girl with the look of horror on her face, I realize that I must actually bust a move…either in class or out the door!!!  Sooo, I spent the next 5 minutes looking like a complete idiot and laughing so hard trying to do the moves, I bailed and spent the rest of my time on the elliptical…still laughing at the thought!!!

1 comment:

u know who said...

QUITTER!!!! LOL