7.21.2010

ABQ-DEN-FRA-LED & a Big Request!!!

Finally, after two years of waiting God has opened the door for our return to Russia.  With the new luggage restrictions and differing policies for each carrier, we have taken FULL advantage the luggage limits. There is a chance that we have even exceeded the carry on weight limits for one leg of our flight. Our first flight has no weight limits for carry-on luggage, but the final leg only allows 18 pounds. I know that asking for grace when it comes to luggage and rules that are not being followed may seem petty to many!!! However, even as I sit writing to you, I think of the “one more thing I can’t possibly leave behind!” So, I would love it if you would join me in praying that we would have a great day tomorrow, no problems with our check-ins and no extra baggage fees!!!

IMG_6350

No comments: