8.04.2010

Happy Day!!!

Emme and I were still snoozing, when Keith woke me up to say that the boys were going on an adventure.  It was more like a mission…we promised the kids that we would buy them new bikes when we got to Russia.  The only good choices were 24” bikes and Gideon was sooo happy!!!  He still needs to grow a bit, but thankfully if he stretches he can reach the ground with the tips of his toes!

IMG_6579 IMG_6581 IMG_6582

When Emme woke-up, saw Gid’s beaming face and new bike, she wanted to begin her search.  

IMG_6704 IMG_6708 

Gideon has already been on his first solo bike ride with a friend.  I was nervous and considered having the police and ambulance waiting for a search and rescue!  Gid and his friend returned sweaty, thirsty and sooo happy!!!  Gideon said, “Mommy, don’t worry…I feel off a cliff and my leg was gushing blood, but I got a band aide from P’s mom.”  Thankfully P was able to tell us that the cliff was actually the curb!!!  What a day!!!

 IMG_6710

No comments: