9.18.2010

Phuket

Phuket Thailand Photos

We are planning a trip.  Actually, I am always planning a trip…long or short, little or big…it really does not matter.  I love to go on adventures…which is actually sort of funny, since I rarely leave the little island that we live on and just across a bridge from the Hermitage, the largest Art Museum in the World, and surrounded by so many amazing treasures that I still have yet to discover!

phang-nga-bay-phuket-thailand

Anyways, we are planning a trip to Phuket, Thailand.  Gideon loves to read and does a great job sounding out new words.  While I was researching hotels, he said, “F-u-k-e-t looks great!”  Let’s just say we had a quick lesson on pronunciation exceptions and are considering a change in location for our vacation!!! :-)

images

2 comments:

The Herd said...

So, how is it pronounced??? I read your title...and read Puke-it...surprised by the subject material...I thought I was going to be reading about something else...haha!!!
Hope the kids are loving school-my kids sooooo miss IA!!!

GRANNY said...

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!! OH MY,