1.15.2013

LIFE…

If my New Year’s Resolution was to be a more committed Blogger or Photographer…I have failed!!!  We returned to Saint Pete on the 7th and life resumed immediately.  We unpacked on Monday, Keith began work on Tuesday and the kids returned to School on Wednesday…while I just tried to stay awake and keep up!!!  I got sick on our first day in the States and even after a trip to the Clinic and a round of antibiotics, almost a month later, I am still coughing and exhausted!!!  I spent most of this past weekend sleeping {I slept until noon on Saturday and Sunday…something I have not done since becoming a mom!!!}, but thankfully everyone else has adjusted and returned to “normal” life.  We are thankful for the fabulous time with family over the Holidays {just disappointed that sickness prevented us from seeing more people} and are looking forward to seeing what God has planned for us this year!!!

No comments: