1.10.2013

PTL For Calculators and Spell Check!!!

Returning to School after a long holiday is always brutal…returning to School with jet lag to torture…at least for the teachers and kids!!!  I loved it because I slept from 8:45 until I returned for pick-up at 2:30!!!

FB {AM}~So thankful for a great school and amazing teachers who invest in my kids...while I am curled up on the couch with only the Christmas tree lights on...wondering how long I can stay awake? I love IA!!!

IMG_0561

I am not a teacher. I am not a Mathematician. I still count on my fingers. My kids are so like me!!! Emme is not doing so great on Math Minutes {Time Tests}...so being the "good" mom that I am I was "helping" her with her Math Ring. At one point, she said, "Mom stop you are hurting me!!!"

"How am I hurting you?!?"

"You are hurting my brain!!!"

I guess yelling the fact families and problems at her may have been a little over the top. I did reminded her that there will always be a calculator!!! :-)

No comments: